Thursday, October 14, 2010

Out and About

I sure have been having fun this week.

For one thing, Daddy is on vacation so we have been spending some quality time together. On Tuesday, he took me to a place called Jump and Jive. It has all these slides and things to bounce in called spacewalks. Daddy and I even went through an obstacle course and rode down a big slide together. It was a blast!



WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



Then tonight, Mommy took me to storytime at the library. We met up with my cousin, Jacob. Jacob is so cool! I wanted to do everything just like him. That included crawling under tables, running around, making noise, and doing things that made Mommy make mean faces at me. Mommy helped me with the craft activity...making a woven placemat. And because it was a bilingual storytime, I got my very own Spanish book to take home!

Partners in Crime:


Getting ready to start the craft:


Finally settling down to look at a book:

No comments:

Post a Comment