Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Splash Park 2010

Mommy had been meaning to take me to the splash park this summer. Well, between the park being closed for a few weeks and the bad weather, we didn't get around to going until yesterday. Mommy said this wasn't my first trip to the splash park. I went a couple times last year. To be honest, I don't really remember those visits. But judging from this blog post, I didn't care too much for it last year.

Yesterday, when we got there and I saw the spraying water in the distance, I got so excited! I giggled the whole way from the parking lot to the sprayground. Well, when I made it to the splashing water, I must tell you I was a bit intimidated. It took me a while to warm up having water sprayed all over me. But after a while, I really started getting into it. It turned out that I really liked it and had an awesome time. Here are a few pics:




















































I also thought I'd share this video with you. I like to call it Rex vs. Water. I'm not exactly sure who won, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment