Monday, July 5, 2010

My 3rd 4th

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

This year, I spent the 4th with friends and family. We all met up at Mrs. Netty's house for a backyard BBQ. I had fun playing in her backyard. I really liked the fountain. This lounge chair was fun, too:



After my belly was full and my food settled, I got dressed in this silly thing:

Turns out it's a swimsuit. It has stuff inside that makes you float!


I also floated for a little while in this swim ring.

I wasn't scared of the water at all. In fact, I wanted to jump in all by myself. I got mad when Daddy wouldn't let me.

I worked up an appetite with all that swimming so it was time for a snack. I shared some of it with Grandma.


Here I am flying the American flag:


After all that fun, it was getting late, and I hadn't had a nap. Needless to say, I was a bit cranky so it was time to go.

Mrs. Netty had given me a special present, but I didn't get a chance to try them out yesterday. Mommy and I went outside today to play with them: my very own "fireworks"!

No comments:

Post a Comment